Welcome to GORILLA SHIPPER - An industry leader in providing packaging for your wine shipments! - JOIN our Customer Discount Club Join Today

Someone who wishes to ship wine must obtain a wine import and export license. You can do that by contacting your state’s local office of Alcohol Beverage Control and fill out an application in person.